Peruvian Channel the Authorized Distributor of Magnesol in the United States and Canada.
Magnesol is the best selling Magnesium dietary supplement serving South America for decades, and is now available for purchase in the United States and worldwide!
Peruvian Channel's Commitment to Quality in Manufacturing our Magnesol Magnesium Supplement
Note: Product contains 33 packets of Magnesol, roughly equivalent to a month supply for one person.
|USDA Organic Certification||European Union Certification||Japanese Agricultural |
Standards (JAS) Organic Certification
Information Regarding Magnesium and HealthMagnesium Deficiency Triggers or Causes the Following Conditions
Anxiety and Panic attacks- Magnesium (Mg) normally keeps adrenal stress hormones under control.
2. Asthma- Both histamine production and bronchial spasms increase with
3. Blood clots- Mg has an important role to play in preventing blood
clots and keeping the blood thin-much like aspirin but without the side
4. Bowel disease- Mg deficiency slows down the bowel causing
constipation, which could lead to toxicity and malabsorption of nutrients, as
well as colitis.
5. Cystitis- Bladder spasms are worsened by Mg deficiency.
6. Depression- Serotonin, which elevates moods, is dependent on Mg. A
Mg-deficient brain is also more susceptible to allergens, foreign substances
that can cause symptoms similar to mental illness.
7. Detoxification- Mg is crucial for the removal of toxic substances and
heavy metals such as aluminum and lead.
8. Diabetes- Mg enhances insulin secretion, facilitating sugar
metabolism. Without Mg insulin is not able to transfer glucose into cells.
Glucose and insulin build up in the blood causing various types of tissue
9. Fatigue- Mg-deficient patients commonly experience fatigue because
dozens of enzyme systems are under-functioning. An early symptom of Mg
deficiency is frequently fatigue.
10. Heart disease- Mg deficiency is common in people with heart disease.
Mg is administered in hospitals for acute myocardial infarction and cardiac
arrhythmia. Like any other muscle, the heart muscle requires Mg. Mg is also
used to treat angina, or chest pain.
11. Hypertension- With insufficient Mg, spasm of blood vessels and high
cholesterol occur, both of which lead to blood pressure problems.
12. Hypoglycemia- Mg keeps insulin under control; without Mg episodes of
low blood sugar can result.
13. Insomnia- Sleep-regulating melatonin production is disturbed without
14. Kidney Disease- Mg deficiency contributes to atherosclerotic kidney
failure. Mg deficiency creates abnormal lipid levels and worsening blood sugar
control in kidney transplant patients.
15. Liver Disease leading to liver failure- Mg deficiency commonly
occurs during liver transplantation.
16. Migraine- Serotonin balance is Mg-dependent. Deficiency of serotonin
can result in migraine headaches and depression.
17. Musculoskeletal conditions- Fibrositis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms,
eye twitches, cramps and chronic neck and back pain may be caused by Mg
deficiency and can be relieved with Mg supplements.
18. Nerve problems- Mg alleviates peripheral nerve disturbances
throughout the whole body, such as migraines, muscle contractions,
gastrointestinal spasms, and calf, foot and toe cramps. It is also used in
treating central nervous symptoms of vertigo and confusion.
19. Obstetrics and Gynecology- Mg prevents Premenstrual Syndrome;
prevents dysmenorrhea (cramping pain during menses); is important in the
treatment of infertility; and alleviates premature contractions, preeclampsia,
and eclampsia in pregnancy. Intravenous Mg is given in obstetrical wards for
pregnancy-induced hypertension and to lessen the risk of cerebral palsy and
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Mg should be a required supplement for
20. Osteoporosis- Use of calcium with Vitamin D to enhance calcium
absorption without a balancing amount of Mg causes further Mg deficiency, which
triggers a cascade of events leading to bone loss.
21. Raynaud's Syndrome- Mg helps relax the spastic blood vessels that
cause pain and numbness of the fingers.
22. Tooth Decay- Mg deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorus
and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth.
Material excerpted from Dean,
Carolyn. The Miracle of Magnesium (2003 Ballantine Books: New York, NY), 2003.
Dr. Carolyn Dean
Background on Magnesium Deficiency:
Magnesium is often referred to as the 'Missing Health Supplement' and it is estimated that 75% of the population does not mee the US RDA recommended levels.
Benefits of Magnesol as a Magnesium Supplement:
Magnesium is involved in over 350 bodily processes and is necessary for the strong formation of bones and for a healthy and strong heart. In addition, taking Magnesol increases energy levels and can help reduce anxiety and stress levels. Taking Magnesol helps relieve depression.
One concern many people have when selecting a magnesium supplement is its ease on the stomach and effect of the side-effect of diarrhea. Magnesol is known to be easy to absorb, gentle on the stomach, and because its purity, easy to process without side-effects. Many of our customers choose Magnesol for their magnesium supplement because, unlike other magnesium supplements, Magnesol does not cause diarrhea.
Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency:
If you have any of the following symptoms, you might have a deficiency of magnesium in your diet:
Numerous Benefits of Magnesol:
Low Energy / Fatigue
- Magnesol increases your immune system - "Eleva tus defensas."
- Magnesol protects you against infections - "Te protege contra las infecciones."
- Magnesol purifies your blood - "Purifica la sangre."
- Magnesol protects your heart and helps with heart palpitations - Protege tu corazon."
- Magnesol keeps your kidneys healthy -
"Mantiene sanos tus rinones."
- Magnesol protects your liver - "Protege tu higad."
- Magnesol keeps in equilibrium your central nervous system -
"Equilibra tu sistema nervioso central."
- Magnesol helps you have a better sleep -
"Te permite un sueno reparador."
- Magnesol regenerates your cells - "Es regenerados celular."
- Magnesol maintains your muscular elasticity - "Mantiene la elasticidad muscular."
- Magnesol fortifies your bones -
"Fortifica tus huesos."
Magnesol helps reduce stress levels, helps avoid migraines, irritation, and depression - "Es un tonico antiestres. Evita y cura migranas, irritabilidad, y depresion."
Directions for Use: It is recommended to take two packets of Magnesol each day. When mixed with the juice of 1/2 a lemon or lime, Magnesol is very easy to ingest and tastes great. In its powder form, Magnesium is readily absorbed and is gentle on the stomach.
Product Expiration: 12/2012.
Size: 1 Magnesol box of 33 packets. Each Magnesol packet is 2 grams each.
Additional References About Magnesium and Magnesol:
Reviews of the Magnesium Miracle book from other doctors:
Physicians and therapists have paid scant attention to [magnesium], this very
important element, which is also involved in maintaining our good
health. The massive evidence is here in this important book on
magnesium. I am pleased to have been taking magnesium for so many
years. Abram Hoffer, M.D. Author of Putting It All Together: The New Orthomolecular Nutrition
Magnesium is indeed the unsung hero and is a key nutriceutical that
everybody needs to know about. . . . This book needs to be read by any
individual wishing to improve their quality of life. . . . Dr Dean has
the best credentials in bringing solutions to those suffering from the
hidden magnesium disorders that affect most of us. Dr. Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., Author of Lower Your Blood Pressure in Eight Weeks
Every doctor and patient should read this comprehensive book on the
many roles of magnesium. I loved this book. Clearly written and
packed with information, it offers a compendium on natural medicine and
is an invaluable resource for both practitioner and public alike. It is
the most comprehensive and well referenced guide to the myriad benefits
of magnesium published to date. Dr. Carolyn DeMarco, Author of Take Charge of Your Body: Womens Health Advisor
Official Magnesol Peru Website, in Spanish: http://www.MagnesolPeru.com.
Informacion en Espanol
Please Contact Us
if you have any questions regarding Magnesol, its use, and for bulk
purchase discounts. We're happy to help you achieve better health
through magnesium supplementation with Magnesol!
Please Note: Statements and information
regarding Magnesol Dietary Supplement have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Any information on
this site should be considered as general information only and should
not be used to diagnose or treat any health condition. As with any drug or supplement, please consult your health
care provider for a diagnosis and treatment of any medical concerns you
may have, and before implementing any diet, supplement, exercise or
other lifestyle changes.